Simpurity Alginate Wound Dressing, 4" x 5" - 10/box
5.0 to 10.0% Calcium, Soft Fibers, Strong Wet Strength, Highly Absorbent
Simpurity™ alginate dressings are derived from brown seaweed. The products are composed of soft, alginate fibers shaped as pads. Simpurity™ alginate dressings are highly absorbent and conform to the shape of a wound. When packed in a wound, the alginate interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel that maintains a moist healing environment. The dressings release of calcium ions can activate prothrombin and improve hemostasis. Simpurity™ alginate dressings are designed to have excellent wet tensile strength and are easily removed or irrigated from the wound bed. This feature makes dressing changes easier and saves time for both the patient and health care professional.
- Easy to remove from wound.
- High absorption capacity.
- Conforms to wound contours.
- Facilitates autolytic debridement.
- Gel forming property.
- 5.0 to 7.5 pH.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details