Skil-care low Shear air cushion, 16" D x 18" W x 2" H - Each
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skil-care low Shear air cushion is designed for pressure relief and position equalization.Fatures:
- Size: 16" D x 18" W x 2" H.
- Easy-to-use air pump is included.
- Adjustable air pressure capability.
- Low surface tension reduces friction and skin shear.
- Low-Shear II wipe-clean outer cover reduces skin damaging friction.
- Position equalization results from the variable action of individual air cells.
|Cover Material||Low-Shear II Cover|
|Dimensions||16 X 18 X 2 Inch|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.