Skil-care classic gel-foam 16" D x 18" W x 2-1/2" H Seat cushion - Each
Skil-care classic gel foam cushion that enjoys all the advantages of gel such as cooling, alternating pressure, relief and redistribution.Features
- 16"" D x 18"" W x 2-1/2"" H.
- Two-chamber wheelchair flotation cushion that combines the comfort and therapeutic effectiveness of gel and foam.
- Water-based gel lowers interface pressure and cools to eliminate perspiration.
- High-density foam prevents bottoming-out.
- Low-shear I outer cover reduces skin-damaging friction removes for easy laundering.
- Wipes clean for easy care.
- Incontinent-proof vinyl cover prevents urine from entering cushion.
- Safety strap secures cushion to wheelchair.
- New anti-slip bottom for added user safety.
|Cover Material||Low-Shear Cover|
|Dimensions||16 X 18 X 2-1/2 Inch|
|Material||Gel / Foam|
|Securing Method||Safety Strap|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.