Skil-care large heel float plus - Each
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skil-care heel float plus is a comfortable zero pressure heel off-loading boot that is enhanced with cutouts, an extended foot support, cools and lowers pressure.Features
- Size: Medium 4" Wide.
- Off-loads heel over air cavity. cutouts eliminate pressure on lateral and medial malleoli.
- Foot band secures below bunions on big and small toes. provides maximum air circulation for healing existing sores.
- Water-based gel insert cools and lowers pressure under ankle. cloth barriers on velcro closures prevent skin abrasion.
- Rigid insert prevents foot-drop. extended foot support keeps blanket and sheet off toes.
- Launderable, reusable, and guaranteed for six months. cozy cloth reduces friction and sheet and wicks away moisture.
|Specifications||5 Inch W, Large, Bariatric|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.