Skil-care universal 18" low Shear Seat cushion cover - Each
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Skil-care universal 18" low shear seat cushion cover can be placed above a foam cushion or used alone. The low shear II fabric is wipe clean and offers maximum stretch to further minimize shear forces. Comes with tie straps to mount the cushion.Features:
- Size: 18" W x 16" D x 1-2" H.
|Application||Seat Cushion Cover|
|Dimensions||18 X 16 X 1 to 2 Inch|
|For Use With||For Chair Seat Cushion|
|Material||Low Shear II Fabric|
|Securing Method||With Securing Straps|
- All Skil-Care products composed of fabric are warranted for six months.
- Smokers Apron is warranted for one year.
- Wheelchair cushions are sold with a one-year warranty except those cushions specifically noted as having an 18-month warranty.
- All alarm electronic units are sold with a one-year warranty except the Econo-Alarm, Personal Alarm and Door/Window Alarm, which are warranted for six months.
- Alarm sensor pad warranties are noted on the product.
- The manufacturer warrants this product sold by seller to buyer will be free from defects in design, workmanship and materials under normal use for a period as specified in the catalog.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.