Skillbuilders roll - 24" length
Skillbuilders positioning roll is a heavy duty positioning and vestibular roll which is ideal for institutional use in physical therapy departments, home use, special education programs, pre-school programs, physical education classes and the gym. Positioning roll are made of molded foam coated with an integral washable coating that can be easily cleaned for years of use. Skillbuilders rolls are like wedges which are used to enhance exercise therapy and general positioning. Positioning therapy roll can be placed under the knee to allow weighted ankle lifts.
- Heavy duty positioning and vestibular roll
- Webbing strap for easy carrying and storage
- Molded foam coated with an integral washable coating
|Skillbuilders positioning roll - 24" Length|
|30-1000||24" L x 4" Diameter|
|30-1001||24" L x 6" Diameter|
|30-1002||24" L x 8" Diameter|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- One year warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
- Warranty does not include any labor incurred in the replacement part installation or repair of a defective product.
- Manufacturer does not warrant goods that have been misused or abused.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return authorization number must appear on each returned package
- Approved return merchandise must be shipped to the location given by the customer service department
- Keep a record covering the shipment of returned merchandise (this is for your protection in case you need to get a proof-of-delivery from the shipper)
- Manufacturer charges a 25% restocking fee for returned merchandise in resalable condition
- The customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless the merchandises is received as a result of manufacturer's error
- Manufacturer will credit your account for returned merchandise as soon as it is received and processed
- Credits for return is issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be applied to your open balance or to future purchases. No cash refund will be issued.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
Please call us for specific details.