SleepSafe BASIC electric articulating safety bed - quick ship
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
SleepSafe BASIC electric articulating safety bed meets or exceeds the FDA guidelines on entrapment and falls. The space between the side rails, head and foot boards and the mattress is nearly nonexistent - even with mattress compression. SleepSafe beds mattress support surfaces provides optimized pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and increases in breathability compared to standard foam.Features
- Twin size - Electric head & knee articulation
- Lowest Transfer Height - Allows easier movement from bed to wheelchair
- Extended Safety Rail Height - Additional safety protection to help prevent falls
- Alder, Maple and Oak Finishes Only - Wood Finishes may show a few natural knots
All Beds Include Mattress, Foundation & Casters.
|SleepSafe BASIC safety bed||Specifications|
|Twin Foundation choice|
|Bunkie board - Rail height||22" or 19"|
|Electric articulation||no hi-lo|
|Rail height||23¼" or 20"|
|Mattress to floor height|
|Fixed bunkie board||17¾" or 21"|
|Articulating||23¼" or 20"|
|Transfer height||21¼"(Rail On)|
Please register your bed serial no. with sleepsafe, for all your warranty and repair services, call Sleepsafe @ 1-866-852-2337.
Full One-Year Warranty:
- SleepSafe Bed is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of One year from the date of purchase.
- SleepSafe Beds, LLC will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
Limited Five Year Warranty:
- During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Sleep Safe Beds, LLC will replace any part found to be defective.
- Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective part.
Terms and Conditions:
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.