SleepSafer semi-electric tall bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
All Beds Include Mattress, Foundation & Casters.
Foundation: MANUAL ELECTRIC COMBO, electric articulated head & knee, manual Hi-Lo adjustment.
SleepSafer semi-electric tall bed comes with electric articulating foundation which raises and lowers the head and/or knee section of the bed. Mattress height adjustment is done with manual hi-lo hand crank. SleepSafe beds mattress support surfaces provides optimized pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and increases in breathability compared to standard foam. SleepSafe bed mattress has memory foam infused with gel polymers is designed for user comfort as well as clinical superiority. Mattress supports up to 350 lbs
The hand cranks use a hydraulic system and are easy to use with little effort by the operating caregiver.
Note: The hand crank handles fold up into the handle’s shaft.
SleepSafer semi-electric tall bed is available in two sizes :
TWIN offers a standard twin bed size. Mattress size is 37″ by 77″.
FULL offers a standard full bed size. Mattress size is 51″ by 77″.
QUEEN offers a standard full bed size. Mattress size is 60″ by 77″.
SleepSafe Beds provide following Wood Choices :
Maple is the lightest of wood choices and shows very little wood grain.
Oak is a bit darker than the maple, but relatively light in color and shows more natural wood grain.
Alder is a rustic birch with random knots and straight grain. It is moderately light with a clear, natural finish.
Cherry is slightly darker than Maple and Oak but again, is still relatively light in color. Many people tend think of the dark cherry stain when thinking of cherry, but remember this is the natural wood with no stain finish, however, over time, cherry wood will darken naturally over the years.
Mahogany is the darkest of the wood choices. This is an African Mahogany which is naturally lighter than typical Mahogany and will vary in color. The color may darken with time. We clear coat the wood to bring out the wood’s beautiful grain.
Mixed or Solid Colors: The colors of the bed components can be mixed an matched for the combination of your choice. Colors include solid White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Black and Pink. All leg posts are available in Maple only. Leg posts are not available in colors.
SleepSafer Extension Kit increases safety height another 16¾″.
SleepSafer Extension Kit maximizes the safety height an additional 16 ¾″ when fitted on top of a SleepSafer bed. It allows a maximum of 53″ between the top of the safety rail to the top of mattress using a bunkie board as a fixed foundation.
- Available for only SleepSafer bed models including all foundations.
- Kit may be included, as an option, with a new bed order bed.
- Front and back opening covered by see-through tear resistant fabric to increase ventilation.
- Fabric color choices: white, almond, and gray. (Default color of fabric will match trim color)
Screened safety rails available on SleepSafer bed with extension: The new lighter weight, screened safety rails on SleepSafer bed offer improvements to the overall operation and potential comfort. The top safety rail can be easily attached to the above extension for easier access. The screened safety rails may offer improved ventilation and a cooler sleeping environment.
SleepSafer Extension Offers an Enclosed Top for Additional Safety: SleepSafe beds offers a top that securely fastens to the SleepSafer extension. A fully enclosed bed for the most active user.
The following optional accessories are also available for SleepSafe beds :
Padding When ordering your bed, you will need to order your SleepSafe Bed with or without padding depending on your needs. Our beds are now sized and manufactured accordingly. If you order padding, it will be installed at the factory and will cover ALL four sides.
IV Pole can be installed anywhere on the footboard or headboard. It is a 30” stainless steel pole with 2 ram hooks.
Headboard Window is available for installation in the headboard.
Footboard Window is available for installation in the footboard.Features
- Two tier safety rail design
- Adjustable mattress height
- Adaptive, full-length, double tier, safety rails
- Caregivers have full view for easy monitoring
- Electric frame with head and foot adjustment only.
- The Headboard and footboard extend below the mattress and box spring
|Tall Bed SleepSafer||Specifications|
|Safety Rail Height-Distance from the top of mattress to the top of the safety rail.|
|Fixed Foundation with Box Spring (Choice of settings)||31½", 27½" or 23½"|
|Fixed Foundation with Bunkie Board (Choice of settings)||37¼", 33¼" or 29¼"|
|Manual Articulating Foundation||32¾"|
|Manual HI-LO Foundation||LO 28¾" to HI 17¼"|
|Articulating Foundation (Choice of settings)||32½", 29" or 25½"|
|Electric HI-LO Foundation (LO to HI Settings)||LO 31¾" to HI 15¾"|
|Mattress Height- Distance from the top of the mattress to the floor.|
|Fixed Foundation with Box Spring (Choice of settings)||23¼", 27¼" or 31¼"|
|Fixed Foundation with Bunkie Board (Choice of settings)||17½", 21½" or 25½'|
|Manual Articulating Foundation||22"|
|Manual HI-LO Foundation||LO 26" to HI 37½"|
|Articulated Foundation (Choice of settings)||22", 25½", or 29¼"|
|Electric HI-LO Foundation - (LO to HI Settings)||LO 23" to HI 39"|
|Floor To Rail Height-|
Distance from the top of the rail to the floor.
|Overall Outside Dimensions|
|Twin||42¼" W x 80¼" L x 57" H|
|Full||56" W x 80" L x 57" H|
|Queen||65" W x 80" L x 57" H|
|Twin||37" W x 77" L|
|Full||51" W x 77" L|
|Queen||60" W x 77" L|
|Under Bed Floor Clearance|
|Manual Foundation Model||7¾"|
|Transfer Height-Distance from the top of the side panel|
(below the safety rail) to the floor.
Please register your bed serial no. with sleepsafe, for all your warranty and repair services, call Sleepsafe @ 1-866-852-2337.
Full One-Year Warranty:
- SleepSafe Bed is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of One year from the date of purchase.
- SleepSafe Beds, LLC will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
Limited Five Year Warranty:
- During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Sleep Safe Beds, LLC will replace any part found to be defective.
- Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective part.
Terms and Conditions:
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.