Slumber series full articulation hi-lo electric twin size bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Due to custom nature of the bed, this item is not returnable.
Slumber series full articulation hi-lo electric twin size bed comes with clear view acrylic panel which allows for excellent visibility, giving comfort to patient and caregiver and concealed hardware reduces the risk of injury and improves aesthetics. Hi-Lo electric twin size bed has a safety doors that opens fully for easy caregiver access and “locks” securely when closed. Slumber series twin size bed is made up of handcrafted bed frame that comes with locking and climb resistant side doors which is specially engineered and it is poly resin coated, a solid wood construction built using highest grade material and hardware, improving safety and durability. Slumber series twin size bed has a safety doors that open fully for easy caregiver access and “lock” securely when closed. Hi-Lo electric twin size bed meets or exceeds the CPSC safety standards and it also meets or exceeds FDA entrapment standards.
Buy now and get free residential delivery with liftgate serviceIncludes
- Handcrafted bed frame
- Solid wood construction
- Locking, climb resistant side doors
- Specially engineered poly resin coated Bunkie board
- Meets or exceeds the CPSC safety standards and FDA entrapment standards
Installation & white glove delivery service available for clients in our local service area.
|Slumber series fixed surface twin size bed|
|Model||Standard Side||High Side|
|Mattress *Height to Floor||16" - 32"||16" - 32"|
|Rail *Height to Floor||45"||57"|
|Door *above Mattress||up to 30" with|
deck in lowest position
deck in lowest position
|Overall Dimensions||add 4½" to Mattress||add 4¾" to Mattress|
|Mattress Size||Twin 36" x 76"||Twin 36" x 76"|
|Mattress||Full Foam Mattress||Full Foam Mattress|
|Maximum Weight||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|*Height dimensions may vary based upon corner posts and other options selected.|
- 5 Years Warranty on Main Frame.
- Warranty does not covers parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer.
- Warranty excludes parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
We do not accept returns unless it's a manufacturer's defect or the bed was damaged in shipping.