SmartDrive MX2+ PushTracker module (black)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
SmartDrive MX2+ PushTracker provides even more information and individualization of the SmartDrive - the award-winning wheelchair power assist. Use it to customize the SmartDrive performance you like best by changing the mode of operation, tap sensitivity, top speed and more. MX2+ PushTracker comes with the added features of the PushTracker Activity Monitor and its FREE Smartphone App, in addition to controlling your SmartDrive you can track day-to-day propulsion metrics - including push count, coast time and more. They all seamlessly connect with one another to give a complete picture of mobility activity, helping to monitor daily habits, reduce risk for injury and ultimately improve your quality of life.
PushTracker Sizes - Measure your wrist circumference and reference the ranges below for the PushTracker size that fits you best:
- Small: 4½"/114 mm to 6"/152 mm
- Medium: 6"/152 mm to 7¼"/184 mm
- Large: 7¼"/184 mm to 9"/229 mm
The band on the PushTracker is designed for most users. But if you have difficulty securing, it doesn't fit quite right, or you wish to have one of a different color / material / pattern, the band can be easily replaced with essentially any 0.7" (18 mm) wide off-the-shelf watch band of your choosing.
Smartphone App - With the PushTracker Smartphone App, wirelessly sync & send your daily data via Bluetooth from your PushTracker wristband for an in-depth look.
Within the Smartphone App you can easily:
- Track your journey as you explore a park or city and share it with all your friends.
- View your past performance, see just how much your SmartDrive helps and compare against other users.
- Quickly tweak the functionality / performance characteristics of your SmartDrive and test for what you like best.
- Wirelessly update PushTracker and SmartDrive Firmware as new software-centric features and improvements are released.
- Swipe between the three different PushTracker dashboards to check how you are doing at a glance and see how it compares to your daily averages.
Preview and download the PushTracker App for:
- Android in the Google Play Store
- iOS in the Apple App or iTunes Store
** Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
* Requires Android 5.0 and up. May not work on older Android devices, as it requires Bluetooth peripheral mode (advertisement) support. Click here for a list of older Android devices that support this and may work.
|Many ways and many reasons, to choose SmartDrive to do more|
Most of manual wheelchair users have a pain problem and then they report it at significantly higher levels than those that those who don't use manual wheelchairs. Pain, fatigue and the planning associated with pushing a wheelchair which makes it tempting to say no to things that users love or want to do. But if manual wheelchair users could do more by pushing 80% less. Then, below is the link to learn how users decided on (and came to love) using a SmartDrive.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.