Smirthwaite personal tilt desk
Smirthwaite personal tilt desk is packed with additional features ideal for using with a wheelchair as well as some of our specialist seating products. Personal tilt desk is available in mobile or static versions and the tilt functionality that can transform the desk and allow your child to work on a variety of activities. The table height can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs, and to promote correct sitting posture with feet flat to the floor, wherever possible.Features
- Available in 2 sizes
- Static or mobile versions
- Desk top may be angled or flat
|Smirthwaite personal tilt desk|
|Height range||18.3" - 28.1"||21.3" - 31.1"||18.3" - 28.1"||21.3" - 31.1"|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details