Smirthwaite Star Vertical and Prone Stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Smirthwaite Star Prone Stander
Smirthwaite Star vertical and prone stander has been designed to enhance the life of the special needs. Smirthwaite Star prone stander is created to make the child stand & enjoy the moment, while simple to achieve.
Smirthwaite Star Vertical & Prone Stander - Features
Design and Comfort: Star has a simple design that appeals to older children wanting something fun yet stylish. Its cushioned chest, hip and leg supports provide extra comfort that encourages longer standing times to help build strength and relieve pressure from sitting. Smirthwaite Star stander delivers physical as well as psychological benefits. Standing allows for greater interaction with family and friends that helps a child improve their social skills.
Adjustability: Star is an entry level standing frame for 6-12 years old children. The anterior pelvic and knee supports are height, width and angle adjustable to achieve midline positioning that helps develop and maintain a child’s weight bearing ability. The standing frame is practical and can be angled with the child in place to achieve the right standing position and as the frame is angled, the table angles too so that a child can continue with their activities.
|Smirthwaite Star vertical and prone stander|
|User age||6 - 12 years|
|Thoracic support (top to foot board)||27.2" - 39.3"|
|Pelvic support (top to foot board)||18.8" - 31.8"|
|Knee support (top to foot board)||8.7" - 13.5"|
|Foot board height (floor to foot board, excluding sandals)||7.5"|
|Max width (between thoracic supports)||18.1"|
|Tray size||17.5" W x 15.3" D|
|Tray angle||0° - 60°|
|Base frame||39.3" L x 25.9" W x 36.2"/45.6" H|
|Tilt in space||0° - 32°|
|Maximum user weight||60 lbs.|
|Product weight||28 lbs.|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details