Smirthwaite Whirl terzo stander
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Smirthwaite Whirl terzo is an innovative prone stander that has been designed to give excellent symmetry and enable children from 1 year to young adults to gradually develop and maintain their ability to weight bear. Whirl terzo has a unique modular design which enables the changing of any of the chest, pelvic, knee or footrest components without changing the main frame. Whirl terzo come complete with anterior, pelvic and knee supports, cocoon sandals, activity tray and bowl with cover.
- Available in 2 sizes
- Easy to set-up and use
- Gives excellent symmetry
- Available in power and manual options
- New slim line design for better maneuverability
- Highly adjustable with a variety of accessories available
|Smirthwaite Whirl Terzo stander|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2|
|User height (1)||24.8" - 40.1"||29.9" - 50"|
|User weight limit||132.3 lbs.||176.4 lbs.|
|Thoracic support (top) to foot plate height (2)||24.8" - 40.2"||29.9" - 50"|
|Pelvic support (top) to foot plate height (2)||16.1" - 32.7"||22" - 40.6"|
|Knee support (top)to foot plate height (2)||5.1" - 16.5"||6.5" - 20.5"|
|Foot plate to floor height (excluding sandals)||2.8"||2.8"|
|Max width (between thoracic supports)||11.8"||18.1"|
|Tray size (depth and width)||24" x 15.4"||27.6" x 31.5"|
|Angle||0° - 10°||0° - 10°|
|Base frame||31.2" - 24"||37.8" - 27.9"|
|Shipping weight (include packaging)||83.7 lbs.||88 lbs.|
|(1)Measured from footplate to thoracic support (top)|
|(2)Minimum heights taken with footplate raised 2" from floor|
Manufacturer Warrants the product according to the schedule as under:
- Two (2) Years warranty on the product against manufacturer's defects.
- In this time, any repairs (except those relating to misuse) are provided to you free of charge.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please Call us for Specific Details.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details