Smoov One Wheelchair Power Assist System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Smoov One wheelchair power assist system is simple to mount, turns well, and reaches speeds of up to 6 MPH. Smoov One is a rear-mounted add-on drive that can be easily attached to rigid or folding manual wheelchairs, converting it into an electrically driven wheelchair and thereby increasing the wheelchair user's mobility and flexibility. Smoov One has an aluminum locking claw feature which helps to connect securely to chair, and even quick turns are possible with the wheel's 359-degree swivel fork.
- Portable and compact
- Easy to dock and undock
- Hands-free to enjoy life's moments
- Battery power ranges of up to 12 miles
- Powerful motor can handle up to 310 lbs.
- Fast, agile, and low maintenance with a top speed of up to 6 miles/hr
- Light-weight and high-quality construction, helps to power up steep hills, through carpet, and over grass
Wireless control unit
Wireless Bluetooth connection
Safety and the ride
Integrated LED light
SMOOV Mobility App
Note: Smoov One is designed to attached or operated with wheelchairs that are listed in 's mounting database. For safety reasons, Smoov One must only be operated by persons who have been instructed in its handling, can move and coordinate both hands or arms without major restrictions.
|SMOOV ONE power assist system|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion 224 Wh|
|Drive output||250 W nominal, 450 W peak|
|Range*||Up to 12 miles|
|Max. user weight||310 lbs.|
|Maximum speed*||Up to 6 miles/hr|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion 9.4 Wh|
|Functions||User-friendly speed dial and large on / off switch with LED display|
|Note: *varies depending on weight of user/wheelchair, temperature and terrain|
Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for:
- 24 months warranty
The durability warranty does not include:
- Device inspection without detection of a fault or defect.
- Wear parts such as tyres, control elements and batteries.
- Devices whose serial numbers have been tampered with or removed.
- Parts that may need to be serviced or replaced as part of normal use (e.g. tyre change).
- Defects caused by normal wear, incorrect handling including failure to comply with the instructions in this operating manual, accidents, reckless damage, and damage caused by fire, water, force majeure and other events that are outside the control of Manufacturer GmbH.
As the manufacturer, GmbH accepts no liability for the safety of the product under the following circumstances:
- If the smoov is handled incorrectly
- If parts of the smoov are removed
- If the smoov is operated with an insufficient battery charge
- If third-party parts are attached to or combined with the smoov
- If the smoov is operated in contravention of the instructions in this operating manual
- If the smoov is repaired or modified by persons not authorised to carry out such work
- If the smoov is not serviced at the prescribed two-year intervals by an authorised specialist dealer or Alber GmbH
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details
Q: Who should use the SMOOV?
A: Are you an active wheelchair user looking for more power? Want on-demand power that is easy to mount and adjusts to your lifestyle? The easy to attach and detach power assist SMOOV one will help you navigate all sorts of terrains, surfaces, and slopes. Stay active throughout your day and feel safe on the road and when traveling. To make the most of your experience, your use of the handrims to steer and brake is essential.
Q: How fast is the SMOOV?
A: The SMOOV’s speed is easily adjusted and can reach speeds of up to 6 miles/hr.
Q: Is there a weight limit?
A: The total weight limit for the SMOOV is 310 lbs.
Q: Is there a seat width limitation?
A: The SMOOV fits best on wheelchairs with a seat width of 14 - 18 inches.
Q: Can the SMOOV be installed on my chair?
A: The SMOOV is designed to be easily mounted on both rigid and folding chairs.
Q: Is it easy to transport and store my wheelchair with the SMOOV?
A: The SMOOV is easily mounted and removed (docked and undocked). Your experience will be seamless with a rigid chair. Folding chairs only require removing the axle expansion mounting tube which takes seconds.
Q: What does the free SMOOV app do?
A: Connect your SMOOV one to your iOS or Andriod device for free. The app lets you adjust your driving mode and settings on the fly while keeping an eye on your battery life, range, speed, trips, and more.
Upgrade to make your ride easier with easyNavi, the app’s paid navigation feature provides you with the most wheelchair-friendly route to your destination.