Sofsorb Drainage/Tube Wound Dressing 4" x 6" - 100/case
DeRoyal Sofsorb® Drainage/Tube Wound Dressing 4" x 6" Absorbent, with Slit, Sterile
Sofsorb® is a line of high-performance absorbency dressings with a stay-dry liner built into the dressing to help prevent maceration of periwound skin. The ound contact layer is non-adherent to protect fragile granulating burns and skin grafts during the healing phase. Additionally, Sofsorb® horizontally wicks drainage away from the wound and throughout the pad, increasing its absorption capacity. The product has exceptional wet and dry strength so it can be soaked with saline or topical ointments prior to use.
- A highly absorbent, multi-layered one-piece dressing.
- Five-layer construction.
- May be soaked with saline or topical agents prior to use.
- Rounded edges and tapered limb configurations conform to curved and hard-to-dress areas without unnecessary bulk.
- Ideal for protecting wound sites from further trauma.
- Soft pliability allows for range of motion exercises during recovery.
- Primary or secondary dressing.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details