Sofsorb Multi-layered Absorbent Wound Dressing, 9" x 15" - 15/case
DeRoyal Sofsorb Multi-layered Absorbent Wound Dressing 15" x 24", Sterile, Non-adherent
Sofsorb is a line of high-performance absorbency dressings with a stay-dry liner built into the dressing to help prevent maceration of periwound skin. The wound contact layer is nonadherent to protect fragile granulating burns and skin grafts during the healing phase. Additionally, Sofsorb horizontally wicks drainage away from the wound and throughout the pad, increasing its absorption capacity. The product has exceptional wet and dry strength so it can be soaked with saline or topical ointments prior to use
- Non-adherent wound contact layer.
- Stay-Dry Liner that permits passage of wound drainage to keep periwound skin dry and prevent maceration at wound site.
- Center layer that absorbs wound drainage.
- Cellulose layer that wicks drainage horizontally along pad to increase dressing absorption capacity.
- Air-permeable backing for strength and durability.
- Rounded edges and tapered limb configurations conform to curved and hard-to-dress areas without unnecessary bulk.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details