Sorbalgon Ag Dressing, Latex-Free, 2" x 2" - 10/box
Sorbalgon Ag is a sterile, silver containing calcium alginate dressing composed with soft, textile fibers of calcium alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and ionic silver complex (silver carbonate). As wound fluids absorb into the dressing, it forms a soft, non-adhering gel by exchanging Calcium ions from the dressing for Sodium ions from the exudate to help promote the healing process while maintaining a moist environment for optimal wound management.Features
- Sorbalgon Ag is indicated for use in managing moderate to heavy exudate and for treating such conditions as Post-operative wounds trauma wounds Leg, pressure and diabetic unlcers graft and donor sites first and second degree burns partial to full thickness wounds.
- Highly absorbent with superior tensile strength.
- Suitable for moderate to highly exuding wounds and easy to remove.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details