Span America Advantage Bed
This product is available only in our local service area
Span America Advantage bed can be raised from 7-7/8” low to 30" high and can be locked at any height for easier and safe positioning. Advantage bed offers advanced clinical positioning including auto-contour, trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg and comfort chair. Advantage bed components are individually powder-coated with a durable, flexible, anti-microbial polyester finish. Advantage bed is available in eight head/foot board profiles and six colors to choose from.Features
- Engineered for virtually vertical bed raising/lowering
- Soft honeycomb bumper protects walls during re-positioning
- Staff maneuvers bed from upright - not hunched-over stance
- Mobile or locked at any height for easier, safer bed positioning
- Precision welded orthopedic no-sag grid decks provide robust support
- Components powder-coated individually with flexible polyester anti-microbial finish
- Advantage Bed with smart technology enabling advanced clinical and resident positioning
- Protects walls and equipment
- Legs spaced for equipment clearance
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates need for pillows and blankets to prop up feet
- Provide ventilated support surface
- Perimeter welded for no-sag support
- Resists chipping and flaking
- Durable, flexible polyester finish
- Easier to disinfect
- Won't tear linens or mattress bottoms
- Won't snag on gloves and cleaning cloths
- Easily attachable with pin and key
- Provide platform for servicing and maintenance
Optional 3-position assist device
- Ergonomic 3-position assist device locks at right angle to the bed for sturdy ingress/egress support, protecting both user and caregiver. Both 3-position and half-length assist device made of molded, pleasing-to-touch materials.
|Span America Advantage bed|
|Height floor to mattress support||7-7/8" - 30"|
|Deck angles - back elevation||0 - 70°|
|Deck angles - knee elevation||0 - 20°|
|Bed length - overall length||84-3/4" / 88-3/4"|
|Bed length - sleep surface||76" / 80"|
|Bed width - sleep surface||35"|
|Weight of bed||160 lbs.|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years on Mechanical; 15 years on Frame; 15 years on Welds from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.