Span America Advantage ReadyWide bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product is available only in our local service area
Span America Advantage ReadyWide bed with ReadyWide integrated expansion and smart technology enables advanced clinical and resident positioning. Advantage ReadyWide with advanced features such as mobility at any height, easy optional sleep surface expansion to 42", a multi-function carrier system and a safe working load of 500 lbs.
- Mobility at any height
- Pendant bed controller
- Foot end controller with lockout
- Smooth deck design for easier cleaning
- Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
- Beds move vertically with virtually no horizontal motion
- Durable, anti-microbial polyester powder-coating of metal components
Advantage ReadyWide bed features:
- All the features of the Advantage bed plus ReadyWide technology
- Smart technology enabling advanced clinical and resident positioning
- Trapezoidal slat profile has unmatched strength, ventilation, and ease of cleaning
ReadyWide integrated expansion:
- Ready "two click" expansion to 39" or 42", Click again to navigate narrow doorways
- Wider surface for safer transfers and ADLs
- Accommodates users up to 500 lbs. (SWL)
Intelligent Smart Stop:
- Auto-stops when deck is lowered to 12.5"
- Helps avoid unsafe egress from "too-low" bed
- Reduces caregiver exposure to bedside emergencies
- Staff foot-end control allows lowering to continue
Advanced Clinical positioning:
- Optional foot end control provides the following adjustments:
- Comfort Chair
- Reverse Trendelenburg
Optional Molded Assist Rails:
- Optional molded side assist rails include 3-Position perpendicular assist for dependable ingress-egress support
- Half-head assist rails for resident safety which rotate downward when not in use; rails also available in steel
|Span America Advantage ReadyWide bed|
|Height floor to mattress support||7-7/8" - 31"|
|Deck angles - back elevation||0 - 70°|
|Deck angles - knee elevation||0 - 30°|
|Bed length - overall length||82", 86", 90"|
|Bed length - sleep surface||76", 80", 84"|
|Bed width - sleep surface||35", 39", 42"|
|Weight of Bed (without accessories)||259 lbs.|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years on Mechanical; 10 years on Frame; 15 years on Welds from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.