Span America Encore Bed With Glidealign Retractability
This product is available only in our local service area
Span America Encore bed with GlideAlign retractability provides measurably improved levels of care and comfort for the user and better ergonomics and protection from injury for the caregiver.GlideAlign™ retractable deck technology
- Fall prevention: when the user is kept in vertical alignment all access-points in the user's bed environment remain safely within reach.
- Staff protection: fixed-deck beds cannot keep the user in alignment necessitating frequent turning or repositioning of the user, increasing the prospect of staff injury.
- Protection from shearing: the user glides back to original position following HOB elevation. This protects sensitive skin areas such as sacrum, heels and elbows from skin shearing induced by friction with the sheets.
- Auto-stops when deck is lowered to 12.5"
- Helps avoid unsafe egress from "too-low" bed
- Staff foot-end control allows lowering to continue
- Reduces caregiver exposure to bedside emergencies
- Auto contour
- Comfort chair
- Reverse trendelenburg
- Bariatric bed when needed: accommodates users up to 600 lbs. (SWL)
- Caregiver advantages: Wider surface for safer, easier transfers and ADLs
- Navigates narrow doorways: expanders provide fast, hassle-free solution for in-facility bed mobility
- At-the-ready, "two click" expansion: Click once to pull expander out to 39" wide. Click again for 42" width
- Ergonomic 3-position assist device locks at right angle to the bed for sturdy ingress/egress support, protecting both user and caregiver. Both 3-position and half-length assist device made of molded, pleasing-to-touch materials.
- Easily attachable with pin and key
- Provide platform for servicing and maintenance
- Heavy duty 3” field-tested casters
- Under-bed lights for discreet illumination
- Durable, easy-to-clean wide- arched slats
- Positively anchored baseboard bumper bar
- Fixed mattress retainers & vascular foot ratchet
- Components individually polyester powder-coated
- Mobility at any height with head and foot-end floor locks
- Foot-end controller plus backlit 9 button control pendant
- Virtuoso performance in resident care beds
- Enhanced levels of comfort and safety for the resident
- Better caregiver ergonomics and protection from injury
|Span America Encore bed|
|Height floor to mattress support||7-7/8" - 31"|
|Deck angles - back elevation||0 – 70°|
|Deck angles - knee elevation||0 – 30°|
|Bed length - overall length||82", 86", 90"|
|Bed length - retraction travel||12"|
|Bed length - sleep surface||76", 80", 84"|
|Bed width - with side rails||40-1/2", 43-1/2", 46-1/2"|
|Bed width - sleep surface||36", 39", 42"|
|Mattress support deck const.||Welded steel tube and slats|
|Mattress stops||Steel corner and Side stops|
|Bed end panels||Permanent or removable mounting|
|Classification||Class 1, Type B|
|Maximum input current rating||3.5 Amp (120V)|
|Cord type/Length||2.5 Meters minimum, 3 prong hospital grade plug|
|Electric motors||Four (4) DC self-lubricating linear actuators|
|Operation||10% Maximum Duty Cycle (2 minutes on,18 minutes off)|
|Emergency power back-up battery pack||24V DC Internal or External battery with charger|
|Ingress protection rating||IPX4 (Electrical components IP66)|
|Audible acoustic energy||Less than 80 dBA|
|Weight of bed||253 lbs. without any accessories|
|Safe working load||600 lbs. (Includes weight of accessories, options and bedding)|
|Mobility||At any height (7-7/8" - 31")|
|Swivel casters||Heavy duty dual 3" casters|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years on Mechanical; 10 years on Frame; 15 years on Welds from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.