Span America Gel 80™ gel/foam mattress overlay
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span-America Gel 80™ gel/foam overlay delivers effective pressure redistribution by encapsulating multiple gel bladders within a high-density sculpted support base. Gel 80 is a therapeutically improved "Group I support surface" that is appropriate for people who have sensitive skin. The Gel 80 Overlay features a sculpted, high-density polyurethane foam topper and a highly robust foam base layer. Elastic corner straps secure the Gel 80 gel/foam overlay to the mattress. A wipe-clean, fluid-impervious fabric top surface, elastic corner straps, and one-piece construction distinguish the Gel 80 mattress overlay for hospital-sized twin (80" x 35") mattresses.
- Mattress encapsulates multiple gel bladders
- Bladders contain an aqueous non-toxic gel solution
Polyurethane foam topper:
- Highly resilient foam base layer
- The sculpted, high-density polyurethane foam topper
Elastic corner straps:
- Elastic corner straps to secure overlay to mattress
- One-piece construction requires no assembly
- Folded and boxed for convenient shipping, storage, and delivery
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 78" L x 34" W x 3.5" H
- An advanced Group 1 support surface
- Delivers effective pressure redistribution
- Components conform to applicable California Technical Bulletin 117 standards
|Span America Gel 80™ gel/foam mattress overlay|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product weight||46 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year, non-prorated from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.