Geo-Mattress Plus by Span America - Therapeutic Foam Mattress with Multi-Tiered Core, Geo-Matt Foam, Heel Slope, Ring-of-Air & 400 lbs. Capacity
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Mattress Plus
Span America Geo-Mattress Plus has Geo-Matt design creates a unique, anti-shearing top surface, consists of 800 individually responsive cells in distinct head, torso, and foot zones enhance therapeutic support and comfort. Soft, high performance top provides maximum immersion and a premium feel against user's skin while bottom layer adds stability. Outstanding pressure redistribution across the surface ensures low average of peak pressure at vulnerable sacrum and heels. Fluid-proof, wipe-clean cover with ultra-low moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR). The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable, durable tri-laminate bottom.
- Decreased mobility
- General patient population
- Prevention of pressure ulcers
- Moderate to high risk for skin breakdown
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
- Heel slope
- Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface
- Hidden zipper for infection control
Geo-Mattress Plus features
- Dual-layer blends patient comfort and clinical effectiveness
- Pressure redistribution across surface protects vulnerable skin
- Fluid-proof, wipe-clean bacteriostatically-treated top cover with hidden zipper
Multi tiered Core:
- Bottom layer design adds stability
- Core made of dual-layer, progressive-resistance foam
- Soft, high performance top layer for superior immersion and skin comfort
Geo-Matt Style Foam Topper:
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heels are the second most common site for pressure ulcers, second only to the sacrum
- Heel slope distributes pressure over lower leg, reducing pressure on the vulnerable heel
- Enhances foam conformance to the body
- Layer of air assists in pressure management
- Helps to disperse heat and moisture away from skin into atmosphere
|Span America Geo-Mattress Plus|
|Length||75", 78" 80", 84"|
|Width||35", 32", 39", 54", 60", 76"|
|Height||6” at center|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||22 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6-years, non-prorated from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.