Span America Geo-Mattress Plus
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Mattress Plus has Geo-Matt design creates a unique, anti-shearing top surface, consists of 800 individually responsive cells in distinct head, torso, and foot zones enhance therapeutic support and comfort. Soft, high performance top provides maximum immersion and a premium feel against user's skin while bottom layer adds stability. Outstanding pressure redistribution across the surface ensures low average of peak pressure at vulnerable sacrum and heels. Fluid-proof, wipe-clean cover with ultra-low moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR). The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable, durable tri-laminate bottom.Features:
- Dual-layer blends patient comfort and clinical effectiveness
- Pressure redistribution across surface protects vulnerable skin
- Fluid-proof, wipe-clean bacteriostatically-treated top cover with hidden zipper
- Bottom layer design adds stability
- Core made of dual-layer, progressive-resistance foam
- Soft, high performance top layer for superior immersion and skin comfort
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heels are the second most common site for pressure ulcers, second only to the sacrum
- Heel slope distributes pressure over lower leg, reducing pressure on the vulnerable heel
- Enhances foam conformance to the body
- Layer of air assists in pressure management
- Helps to disperse heat and moisture away from skin into atmosphere
- Prevention of Skin Breakdown
- Decreased mobility
- General patient population
- Moderate – High Risk for skin breakdown
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
- Heel Slope
- Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface
- Hidden zipper for infection control
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|Span America Geo-Mattress Plus|
|Length||75", 78" 80", 84"|
|Width||35", 32", 39", 54", 60", 76"|
|Height||6” at center|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||22 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6-years, non-prorated from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.