Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax for stretchers
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax for stretchers has UHP 500™ core in seat section and 3-dimensional Zoning™ design which provides support and durability. The cover's enhanced features include the unique design of the anti-microbial bi-directional stretch cover made with Span's superior LifeSpan® fabric.
- With Ultra High Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax™
- Precision engineered for "full-sized hospital bed" comfort
- Fluid resistant, antimicrobial, tear-resistant top cover with flapped zipper
Protects against shearing - macro, micro and pivot-induced shear
Silicone-coated, shear-minimizing fabric bands located on the cover's underside help prevent heels, sacrum, and scapula from "digging into" surface. Protect against damaging effects of micro shear, macro shear, and rotational (pivot-induced) shear.
- Unmatched protection from "bottoming out"
- Combination of resiliency, recovery and comfort
- Anatomically-calibrated support and immersion
- Ultra high performance foam specially made for UltraMax™
Shear transfer zones
- Provides overall stability while offsetting friction
- Creates shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum and scapula
- Proprietary stretch fabric is extremely resistant to bleach and harsh cleaners
Geo-matt style foam topper
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Extra soft foot-end section provides heel protection
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
“Universal” hook and loop pattern
- Large areas of both hook and loop on mattress bottom
- Assist in anchoring to a wide variety of stretcher models
|Model||Length x Width||Head-end taper length (H)||Foot-end taper length (F)|
|47318||75" L x 26" W||7" H||0" F|
|49297||75" L x 26" W||13" H||4" F|
|97107||76" L x 26" W||10" H||4" F|
|10635||76" L x 26" W||12" H||5" F|
|2879529||76" L x 27" W||11" H||5" F|
|46234||76" L x 29" W||10" H||8" F|
|79012||76" L x 30" W||13" H||4" F|
|98969||78" L x 27" W||12" H||12" F|
|Weight capacity||up to 700 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||approx. 20 lbs.|
|All components||100% latex-free and 100% PBDE-free|
|Flammability||Conforms to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code™); CPSC 16|
CFR Parts 1632 and 1633; Cal TB 117 & 129.
|All models listed are 5” high to facilitate maximum immersion.|
- The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 Years Non-Prorated after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.