Span America Geo-Mattress® UltraMax™ for Stretchers - Premium Pressure Redistribution Support Surface
Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax For Stretchers
Span America Geo-Mattress UltraMax for stretchers has UHP 500™ core in seat section and 3-dimensional Zoning™ design which provides support and durability. The cover's enhanced features include the unique design of the anti-microbial bi-directional stretch cover made with Span's superior LifeSpan® fabric.
UltraMax™ for Stretchers:
- With Ultra-High-Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax™
- Precision engineered for "full-sized hospital bed" comfort
- Fluid resistant, antimicrobial, tear-resistant top cover with flapped zipper
Protects against shearing - macro, micro, and pivot-induced shear:
Silicone-coated, shear-minimizing fabric bands located on the cover’s underside help prevent heels, sacrum, and scapula from “digging into” the surface. Protect against damaging effects of micro shear, macro shear, and rotational (pivot-induced) shear. Span-America Exclusive – Shear Transfer Zone™ cover design (pat. pending)
Designed for Superior Resiliency and Recovery:
UHP 500™ Ultra-High-Performance foam in high-fatigue seat section; 55% higher support factor yields superior resiliency and recovery.
Superior Pressure Management:
Computerized imaging confirms outstanding redistribution of pressure across the surface and low overall peak pressures.
Geo-Mattress UltraMax For Stretchers features
Shear Transfer Zone:
- Creates shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum, and scapula
- Proprietary stretch fabric is extremely resistant to bleach and harsh cleaners
- Provides overall stability while offsetting friction
- Cleanable LifeSpan® cover
Geo-Matt Style Foam Topper:
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- The extra soft foot-end section provides heel protection
- Anatomically-calibrated support and immersion
- Ultra High-Performance Foam specially made for UltraMax™
- Unmatched protection from "bottoming out"
- Combination of resiliency, recovery, and comfort
“Universal” hook & loop pattern:
- Large areas of both hook and loop on mattress bottom
- Assist in anchoring to a wide variety of stretcher models
|Model||Length x Width||Head-end taper length (H)||Foot-end taper length (F)|
|47318||75" L x 26" W||7" H||0" F|
|49297||75" L x 26" W||13" H||4" F|
|97107||76" L x 26" W||10" H||4" F|
|10635||76" L x 26" W||12" H||5" F|
|2879529||76" L x 27" W||11" H||5" F|
|46234||76" L x 29" W||10" H||8" F|
|79012||76" L x 30" W||13" H||4" F|
|98969||78" L x 27" W||12" H||12" F|
|Weight capacity||up to 700 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||approx. 20 lbs.|
|All components||100% latex-free and 100% PBDE-free|
|Flammability||Conforms to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code™); CPSC 16|
CFR Parts 1632 and 1633; Cal TB 117 & 129.
|All models listed are 5” high to facilitate maximum immersion.|
- The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 Years Non-Prorated after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.