Span America pressureguard bariatric CFT mattress
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America pressureguard CFT bariatric mattress uses patented constant force technology to automatically adjust the mattress's network of interconnected air cylinders and elasticized reservoirs to the appropriate, therapeutic levels for each patient regardless of their weight or position on the surface. PressureGuard CFT heavy duty mattress provides a clinically effective solution for prevention and treatment.
Cover : The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable. The pleated design allows full integration with the mattress’s Geo-Matt style shear-relieving surface while minimizing hammocking.
Foam Topper : The exclusive Geo-Matt® style foam topper is a high density, medical grade foam. The unique geometric design consists of over 800 individual cells, each of which acts individually to redistribute pressure, to reduce heat and moisture buildup on the skin, and to reduce shear to underlying tissues. This foam topper is 2" in height and includes the unique Heel Slope™ feature, designed to further reduce pressure for the sensitive heel area.
Safety Edge™ Bolsters : The Safety Edge™ consists of a firm 2-part foam bolster whose inner edge contours under pressure to direct the patient towards the center of the mattress. This adds to patient stability in sitting and lying down, and helps prevent falls and entrapment between the siderail and the mattress.
Air Cylinders and Reservoirs : Four individual, interconnected air cylinders and two elasticized reservoirs that automatically customize pressure distribution to the individual patient. (Note: Bariatric models of 42", 48", and 54" widths have 6-8 cylinders, and 3-4reservoirs.) Air flows among the cylinders in response to the weight of the body to equalize pressure throughout the system, provide a constant, uniform distribution of safe pressures beneath the patient, and prevent bottoming out.
Maintenance Access Ports : Easy access ports to use with air system renewal kit. Assures proper air pressures are maintained.
- Treatment of any stage pressure ulcer
- Prevention of skin breakdown in the high-risk patient
- Any stage ulcer
- Repositions infrequently
- History of pressure ulcer(s)
- Poorly padded bony prominences
- Can be positioned off of ulcer in at least 2 positions
- High risk for skin breakdown, or severely compromised
- No controls to adjust
- No reliance on power source
- Medicare covered (non-powered Group II)
- Proven for both ulcer healing and prevention
- Outperforms powered systems for wound healing
- PressureGuard design: stability, safety, anti-shearing
- Weight limit 750 lbs.
- Comes with self-adjusting air therapy
- Requires no set-up, shipped patient-ready, and is simple to maintain
- Uses patented Constant Force Technology to automatically adjust the mattress
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|PressureGuard bariatric CFT mattress|
|Medicare approved||E0373 (Group II)|
|Width||42", 48", 54"|
|Weight capacity||750 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||21 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants PressureGaurd Bariatric CFT Mattress to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 Years after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.