Span America pressureguard custom care convertible low-air-loss mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America pressureguard custom care Convertible LAL pressure redistribution surface is designed to help clinicians provide user care on flat deck frame facility wide. Custom care convertible low-air-loss surface offers Span-America’s low-air-loss therapy design for maceration control. A leading wound care journal documented its unmatched performance in the removal of excess moisture within the microclimate.Span-America's exclusive Low-air-loss technology
Span America pressureguard custom care convertible LAL air delivery system features Span-America’s exclusive non-collapsible "Air Diffusion Matrix", which maximizes removal of excess moisture from the user's skin without the inherent compromises often found in typical low air loss surfaces. Moisture passes in vapor form down through the coverlet, where the continuous incoming air current within the unique "Air Diffusion Matrix" takes it away before it can re-form as liquid. Custom Care Convertible models, easily convert to a powered surface with the simple addition of a control unit.
Custom care convertible can be equipped with 8400 powered control unit which instantly provide capability for alternating pressure and lateral rotation, offering greater treatment flexibility. Convertible is Medicare approved E0373 (Group II) (Without control unit) E0277 (Group II) (With control unit). All models of PressureGuard are conformed from NFPA 101 (Life safety code) for flammability.Patient Indications
- Prevention for high risk patients
- Excessive perspiration or maceration
- Treatment of stage I – IV pressure ulcers
- Patient can’t/won’t reposition frequently
- More effective powered therapies through the Star Chamber™ design
- Reduced maceration through continuous airflow via Air Diffusion Matrix™ layer
- Easy-to-use control unit with quick-connect air lines and push-button therapy selection
- Effective pressure transfer through Geo-Matt® surface geometry and dual heel protection
- Two-piece construction
- Provides a stable, supportive perimeter
- Helps minimize the risk of falls and bed entrapment
- Premium, high-immersion heel section
- Gentle Heel Slope® offloads vulnerable heels
- Transfers pressure onto pressure-tolerant lower legs
- Zoned design helps minimize shearing
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Helps to dissipate heat and moisture through Ring of Air® channels
- Simple, click-in connections add microclimate management (low air loss), alternating pressure and continuous lateral rotation modalities.
- Low air loss
- Lateral rotation
- Quiet and rugged
- Alternating pressure
- Simple comfort adjustment
- Push-button therapy selection
- Anti-microbial treatment embedded in control panel
- Quick-connect air lines are color-coded and gender-matched
- “Disconnect” button resets surface to ideal non-powered setting
- Machine launderable
- Vapor-permeable, yet fluid-proof
- Air Diffusion Matrix layer outperforms typical batting
- Wipes clean in place with standard hospital-grade cleaners
- Dedicated air supply
- Reduces maceration, especially effective at the sacrum
- Continuous airflow through Air Diffusion Matrix layer
- Sweeps away moisture vapor before it can re-form as a liquid
|Span America pressureguard custom care convertible LAL|
|Medicare approved||E0373 (Group II) (Without control unit)|
|E0277 (Group II) (With control unit)|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs. Non Powered Mode|
|350 lbs. Powered Mode|
|Weight of mattress||34 lbs.|
|Weight of control unit||12.5 lbs.|
|Flammability||All Models Conform to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code)|
- The manufacturer warrants PressureGuard Custom Care Convertible to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Mattress: 5 years, non-prorated.
- Control unit: 2 years, non-prorated.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.