Span America pressureguard custom care mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America pressureguard custom care mattress provides effective, non-powered pressure redistribution through its outstanding combination of a zoned, shear-reducing, engineered outer shell surrounding a reactive support chamber system. PressureGuard custom care mattress is based on a long line of proven innovations. PressureGuard mattress has unique Metered Immersion design which reacts to changes in surface loading through a series of interconnected longitudinal support chambers.
PressureGuard custom care mattress surface chambers deflects, transfer air, and vent as the user moves or repositions on the surface of the mattress. PressureGuard mattress provides blend of pressure management, shear reduction, comfort, and ease of operation not achievable with other non-powered systems. Custom care pressureguard mattress is recommended for use in prevention and treatment of Stage I and II pressure ulcers, and treatment of uncomplicated Stage III and IV ulcers with multiple turning surfaces.
Therapy provided : Non-powered (Air) Reactive Pressure Redistribution.
- Can be repositioned frequently
- Poorly padded boney prominences
- History of previously healed pressure ulcers
- Can be positioned off the ulcer in a least 2 positions
- Prevention for high risk and/or severely compromised
- Prevention and treatment of stage I and II Pressure ulcers
- Treatment of uncomplicated (non-complex) stage III and IV pressure ulcers with multiple turning surfaces
- No initial set-up necessary
- Maintenance-free support chambers require no adjustment or refilling
- Minimal shearing through Geo-Matt® surface geometry and Shear Transfer Zones® on bi-directional stretch cover
- Dual heel protection
- Metered immersion design
- Bi-directional stretch cover
- Safety edge bolsters design
- Geo-Matt surface geometry
- Shear transfer zones design
- Ultra-high performance foam
|PressureGuard custom care mattress|
|Length||75", 80", 84"|
|Mattress weight||23 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants that this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Mattress: 5 years.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.