Span America pressureguard easy air bariatric XL mattress
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Span America pressureguard easy air XL mattress comes with Patented Geo-Matt Design which creates unique, anti-shearing surface with 800 individually responsive cells. Low-air-loss skin maceration control-often critical in bariatric care-is coupled with the multiple advantages of the PressureGuard design. These technical innovations set the Easy Air XL apart among bariatric surfaces by effectively addressing the effects of pressure, shearing, friction, heat buildup, and maceration. PressureGuard easy air bariatric XL mattress has easy operation and cleaning which makes it equally user-friendly in facility or at home use. PressureGuard easy air XL mattress minimizes risk associated with transfers and power loss.
The Bariatric Low-air-loss Therapy with Alternating Pressure Mattress is equipped with heavy duty micro-climate management with alternating pressure, minimizing excess skin moisture that is especially important for at-risk obese patients.
The Easy Air XL won't lose inflation in a power outage and its stable surface is designed not to "swallow up" the user.
The PressureGuard Easy Air has the exclusive "Air-Foam" integration that exceeds pressure management performance of air-only systems.
Safety Edge ensures safer transfers while minimizing the risk of falls and patient entrapment.
The Unique Geo-Matt design creates unique, anti-shearing surface with 800 individually responsive cells.
Heel Slope redistributes load to calves while providing complete foot support.
Easy Air’s exclusive “Air Diffusion Matrix” design maximizes removal of excess moisture.Primary Use
- Aggressive Treatment (through Stage IV)
- Any stage ulcer where maceration is a contributing factor
- Excessive maceration contributes to development of skin breakdown
- Won’t deflate in power outage
- Includes alternating pressure mode
- Documented superiority in moisture removal
- Pressure Guard design: Stability, Safety, Anti-shearing
- Weight limit 1000 lbs.
- Simple comfort level selector
- Easy Air Bariatric control unit
- Creates unique, anti-shearing surface
- Fast, easy set-up and transport, Wipes clean
- Redistributes load to calves providing complete foot support
Certified Compliance: Span offers Fire Barrier Versions (FBV) of all Geo-Mattress® therapeutic foam and PressureGuard® air therapy surfaces. These versions are identified with a “-29” suffix, indicating they are equipped with an inner fire barrier sleeve. They have been certified to meet the new federal standard, as well as existing standards Cal TB 603 and 129, NFPA Life Safety Code 101, ASTM E 1590, 16 CFR 1632, and Boston IX-11.
|PressureGuard easy air XL mattress|
|Width||42", 48", 53"|
|Weight capacity||1000 lbs.|
|Mattress weight||32 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants PressureGuard Easy Air Bariatric XL Mattress to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 Years after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.