Span America Pressureguard Span-Care Convertible Mattress
Span America Pressureguard Span-Care convertible mattress has self-adjusting system of synchronized air cylinders and pressure relief valves that provides the correct level of immersion and envelopment for any user. Span-Care convertible air therapy surface is engineered to empower busy caregivers with an ideal blend of high-end performance and trouble-free ease of use. In non-powered mode, use the Span-Care convertible for pressure injury prevention in at-risk patients, early intervention of existing pressure injuries, or when a step-down surface is called for.
Add the simple, digital control unit (optional) when powered treatment modalities are necessary. Adjustable comfort settings, audible low pressure alarm and a timed auto-firm mode ensure maximum usability. In either mode, the Span-Care convertible delivers an unmatched combination of extreme patient comfort, crucial safety and stability, proven pressure management and maintenance-free reliability.
The cover’s enhanced features include the unique design of the anti-microbial bi-directional stretch cover made with Span’s superior LifeSpan® fabric. LifeSpan® is extremely durable and cleanable and delivers outstanding resistance to chemical breakdown caused by bleach and other harsh disinfectants with its polycarbonate-fortified coating.Span care convertible:
- Non-powered reactive air pressure redistribution
- Powered therapy when easy-to-use control unit is connected
- Treatment of stage 1-4 pressure injuries
- Prevention for high risk patients
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-connect control unit
- Push-button therapy selection with adjustable comfort settings
- Alternating pressure and timed auto-firm
- Creates shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum and scapula
- Helps “glide” user to original position following gatching
- Provides overall stability while offsetting friction
- Polycarbonate-fortified, cleanable LifeSpan® cover
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heel Slope™ designed to further reduce heel pressure
- Patented inner bolster ’cradling effect’ for user safety
- Unmatched edge-of-bed stability
- Helps ensure safer transfers
- Minimizes risk of falls and entrapment
- Minimized shearing through Geo-Matt® surface geometry and Shear Transfer Zones® on bi-directional stretch cover
- Minimized risk of falls and bed entrapment through Safety Edge™ bolster design
- Flexible treatment modalities, including alternating pressure and powered flotation
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-connect control unit (optional)
|Span America Pressureguard Span-Care convertible mattress|
|Weight capacity||Supports up to 500 lbs. (400 in powered mode)|
|42” models: 700 lbs. (600 in powered mode)|
|Weight of mattress||25 lbs. (approx.)|
|Weight of control unit||6.3 lbs.|
|Flammability||All models conform to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code); CalTech bulletins # 117, 129, and 603; CPSC 16 CFR Parts 1632 and 1633|
- The manufacturer warrants PressureGuard Custom Care Convertible to be free from defects in materials and workmanship after purchase by the original consumer/owner.
- Mattress: 5 Years, non-prorated.
- Control unit: 18 Months, non-prorated.
- The manufacturer will replace the product if found defective within the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to the damage caused by using unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair will void the warranty. Normal wear and tear, consumer neglect and willful destruction are not cover under the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.