Span America Rexx bed - Q-Series
This product is available only in our local service area
Span America Rexx bed - Q-Series adjusts vertically with virtually no horizontal motion, saving space and protecting the bed environment. Rexx Fast - Q-Series meets the recommended adjustment time of 20 second or less as outlined in the OSHA guidelines. As a fast-rising bed, Rexx Fast can also be expected to reduce staff injuries related to stooping, lifting and repositioning the resident. Decks have smooth upper surface for easy disinfection - preferable to decks with protruding welds. Bed components are individually powder-coated with a durable, flexible, anti-microbial polyester finish. An efficient vascular foot rest elevates the legs without the need for pillows/bedding. In addition to the standard pendant controller, a foot-end control with staff-only lockout is available. Orthopedic grid decks engineered with guaranteed precision robotic welds for flexible, ventilated, no-sag support. Positively anchored retainers in four corners to eliminate mattress movement and dangerous gaps. Soft honeycomb roller bumpers safeguard the walls when the bed is raised or lowered.Q-Series standard features include:
- Pendant bed controller
- Mobility at any height
- Honeycomb bumpers protect walls
- Precision welded orthopedic grid decks
- Smooth deck design for easier cleaning
- Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
- Beds move vertically with virtually no horizontal motion
- Arched legs allow wide stance for clearance and stability
- Durable, anti-microbial polyester powder-coating of metal components
|Span America Rexx bed
|Height floor to mattress support
|7-7/8" - 27"
|Deck angles - back elevation
|0 - 70°
|Deck angles - knee elevation
|0 - 20°
|Bed length - overall length
|84-½” / 88-½”
|Bed length - sleep surface
|76" / 80"
|Bed width - sleep surface
|Weight of bed
|Safe working load
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years on Mechanical; 15 years on Frame; 15 years on Welds from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.