Span America Rexx bed - Q-Series
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product is available only in our local service area
Span America Rexx bed - Q-Series adjusts vertically with virtually no horizontal motion, saving space and protecting the bed environment. Rexx Fast - Q-Series meets the recommended adjustment time of 20 second or less as outlined in the OSHA guidelines. As a fast-rising bed, Rexx Fast can also be expected to reduce staff injuries related to stooping, lifting and repositioning the resident. Decks have smooth upper surface for easy disinfection - preferable to decks with protruding welds. Bed components are individually powder-coated with a durable, flexible, anti-microbial polyester finish. An efficient vascular foot rest elevates the legs without the need for pillows/bedding. In addition to the standard pendant controller, a foot-end control with staff-only lockout is available. Orthopedic grid decks engineered with guaranteed precision robotic welds for flexible, ventilated, no-sag support. Positively anchored retainers in four corners to eliminate mattress movement and dangerous gaps. Soft honeycomb roller bumpers safeguard the walls when the bed is raised or lowered.Q-Series standard features include:
- Pendant bed controller
- Mobility at any height
- Honeycomb bumpers protect walls
- Precision welded orthopedic grid decks
- Smooth deck design for easier cleaning
- Vascular foot rest with easy ratchet operation
- Beds move vertically with virtually no horizontal motion
- Arched legs allow wide stance for clearance and stability
- Durable, anti-microbial polyester powder-coating of metal components
|Span America Rexx bed|
|Height floor to mattress support||7-7/8" - 27"|
|Deck angles - back elevation||0 - 70°|
|Deck angles - knee elevation||0 - 20°|
|Bed length - overall length||84-½” / 88-½”|
|Bed length - sleep surface||76" / 80"|
|Bed width - sleep surface||35"|
|Weight of bed||170 lbs.|
|Safe working load||450 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years on Mechanical; 15 years on Frame; 15 years on Welds from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.