Span America Rexx bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product is available only in our local service area
Span America Rexx bed is loaded with features for the safety and comfort of the user and better ergonomics and protection from injury for the caregiver. Rexx and Rexx Fast beds both models can increase staff productivity and reduce injuries by fast rising. Rexx which rises from 7-7/8” low to 26” high; the fast-rising Fast Rexx which rises from 7-7/8” to 28” high in 20 seconds and meets OSHA speed recommendations. Both beds offer optional expanders up to 42” wide. This bed features a safe working load (SWL) of 450 lbs.Features
- Engineered for virtually vertical bed raising/lowering
- Staff maneuvers bed from upright - not hunched-over stance
- Soft honeycomb bumper protects walls during re-positioning
- Mobile or locked at any height for easier, safer bed positioning
- Precision welded orthopedic no-sag grid decks provide robust support
- Components powder-coated individually with flexible polyester anti-microbial finish
- OSHA advises that bed height "adjustments must be completed in 20 seconds or less to ensure staff use"
- Protects walls and equipment
- Legs spaced for equipment clearance
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates need for pillows and blankets to prop up feet
- Provide ventilated support surface
- Perimeter welded for no-sag support
- Resists chipping and flaking
- Durable, flexible polyester finish
- Easier to disinfect
- Won't tear linens or mattress bottoms
- Won't snag on gloves and cleaning cloths
- Easily attachable with pin and key
- Provide platform for servicing and maintenance
Optional 3-position assist device
- Ergonomic 3-position assist device locks at right angle to the bed for sturdy ingress/egress support, protecting both user and caregiver. Both 3-position and half-length assist device made of molded, pleasing-to-touch materials.
|Span America Rexx bed|
|Height floor to mattress support||7-7/8" - 27"|
|Deck angles - back elevation||0 - 70°|
|Deck angles - knee elevation||0 - 20°|
|Bed length - overall length||84-½” / 88-½”|
|Bed length - sleep surface||76" / 80"|
|Bed width - sleep surface||35"|
|Weight of bed||170 lbs.|
|Safe working load||450 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years on Mechanical; 15 years on Frame; 15 years on Welds from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.