Span America Topper MicroEnvironment Manager coverlet
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Span America Topper MicroEnvironment Manager coverlet is reusable powered air coverlet for management of excess heat and moisture within the microenvironment. Topper coverlet system provides a gentle flow of air directly to the underside of its highly vapor permeable top layer, carrying away excess moisture vapor to help protect vulnerable skin.
Topper outperformed a wide variety of products including typical low-air-loss surfaces and powered covers. Low profile allows effective performance without the safety compromises inherent in traditional low air loss overlay products. Interaction of inner air layer and top layer help offset the effects of shearing and friction. Topper is fluid resistant, anti-fungal, and bacteriostatically treated. It is designed to be easily wiped clean and disinfected in place using standard hospital-grade solutions. Alternatively, the top layer can be unzipped and machine washed, and the inner air delivery layer can be accessed for wipe-down cleaning and disinfecting if desired.
Indications: Topper is indicated for use in combination with a pressure redistributing surface to aid in the prevention and treatment of skin breakdown and pressure ulcers through Stage IV by reducing excess heat and moisture within the microclimate, especially in clients who are obese, febrile and/or diaphoretic due to infection, antibiotics and/or analgesics.
System includes: Air cover, powered control unit, carry bag.Features:
- Proven, positive air flow design delivers superior heat and moisture removal
- Helps reduce heat, moisture, pressure, shear and odor in the microenvironment
- Can aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers caused by excess heat and moisture
- Does not require use of expensive disposable components
- An easy on/off upgrade to any pressure redistributing support surface
- Fitted corners and bottom strap help secure the Topper to the mattress below
- Documented superiority in microenvironment moisture removal
- Superior capacity for heat removal, resulting from evaporative cooling
- Compact, quiet control unit
- Function does not rely on absorbent materials/layers
- Patented design ensures open pathway for moisture vapor transport, even at the sacrum
- Hangs easily at footboard Indicator light
- Provides gentle, uninterrupted airflow for maximum control of humidity at the patient/support surface interface
|Span America Topper MicroEnvironment Manager coverlet|
|Available lengths||80", 84"|
|Available widths||36", 42", 38"|
|Weight capacity up to||500 lbs. (36"), 750 lbs. (42"), 1000 lbs. (48")|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products components, software, and cover will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24-month non-prorated (all components) from the date of purchase, when maintained according to manufacturer specifications, using manufacturer provided equipment and maintenance schedule.
- The warranty specifically excludes liability for failure caused by improper use and/or maintenance of the system, and/or use of the product without the cover provided by the manufacturer.
- Normal wear patterns are not covered under this warranty.
- The manufacturer makes no warranty with respect to PressureGuard products or their components that have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorized modification.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Mattresses, Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.