Spand-Gel Hydrogel Wound Dressing 0.5 oz Tube - 220/case
Spand-Gel Hydrogel wound absorption filler is a cool, moist, wound filler that contains deionized water and glycerin providing a moist wound environment that aids in autolytic debridement. Combination wound absorption dressing filler and moisturizer. Indicated for stages II-IV dermal ulcers, pressure sores and other wound types.
- Conducive to the natural wound healing process.
- For the treatment of pressure ulcers (stages I-IV), full-thickness dermal ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, peripheral vascular disease ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, as well as incision granulation and first- and second-degree burns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details