Star galaxy cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Star galaxy cushion is a flame resistant neoprene cushion that combines the therapeutic benefit of multi-celled air technology with a contouring anatomical form. Star galaxy cushion has contouring features which offer several benefits to aid in the patient's stability and posture, while greatly enhancing a true therapeutic advantage. Galaxy cushion is uniquely designed to capture the needs and requirements of client. Galaxy cushion enhances stability, postural control and true pressure relief.Features
- Adductors- Gently pushes femurs to the midline of the cushion
- Pre-ischial ridge - Posterior sloped air cells prevents forward migration
- Femur troughs - A sculpted region to help position the thighs in a medial-lateral placement
- Coccyx/perineum relief - Voided areas to keep excess pressures away from problematic areas
- Abductor - Built-in pommel for abduction of the knees to work in concert with the femur troughs
- Pelvic supports - A supporting area that gently adducts the trochanters creating a hydrostatic environment around the sitting tissues
Note: “Star Cushion products are not available for international customers through Medicaleshop.com”
|Star galaxy cushion|
|GALAXY Model Number||Recommended Chair Dimensions|
|GXY 1414-2||14" x 14"|
|GXY 1416-2||14" x 16"|
|GXY 1614-2||16" x 14"|
|GXY 1616-2||16" x 16"|
|GXY 1618-2||16" x 18"|
|GXY 1816-2||18" x 16"|
|GXY 1818-2||18" x 18"|
|GXY 1820-2||18" x 20"|
|GXY 2016-2||20" x 16"|
|GXY 2018-2||20" x 18"|
|GXY 2020-2||20" x 20"|
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details