Star stabil-air 5" wheelchair cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
MPN/Model: SA5 1010
Pediatric sizes available, please call us for quote..
Star stabil-air 5" wheelchair cushion has innovative design which is a perfect blend of air and foam-air that enables pressure equalization with foam providing the users with contoured stability. This is done through utilization of foam supporters placed inside the air cells, thereby enhancing the dynamic weight distribution benefits of a cellular air cushion. Usage of foam supporters inside air cells help in reinforcing and shaping selected air cells with internal support systems.Internal foam provides two amazing benefits:
First, the internal foam is contoured, so that there is taller foam around the outside, with shorter foam for the leg troughs, the buttocks, and the coccyx. This contoured layer of foam provides a shell of stability and helps ease transfers on and off of the cushion.
The second benefit is that the foam provides a backup or secondary layer of skin protection, which assists in the prevention of the cushion bottoming out. This means that a user or care provider can have the ‘peace of mind’ of knowing that if the multi-celled air cushion ever loses air, the user still is safeguarded with a backup layer of skin protection.Features
- No weight limit
- Innovative design
- Contoured support
- Delivers a unique innovative support
- Foam stability with air cushion comfort
- Internal foam is contoured depending on cushion height
- Internal foam can be custom contoured to unique patient needs
- Made with high-quality, flame resistant, latex-free neoprene rubber
Note: “Star Cushion products are not available for international customers through Medicaleshop.com”
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details