Stealth Products i2i Extra Large Head and Neck Support System
Stealth products i2i extra large head and neck support system anterior arms act as an anchor for the chin prompt, provides an anterior thoracic boundary and creates a channel to direct extensor tone into a mid-line position. i2i's lateral component promotes mid-line head position and offers cervical support while maintaining range of motion (ROM). i2i does not position low on the neck which tends to leave the upper neck and head unsupported. The unique integrated form of i2i connects the head, neck and shoulders to form a support similar to that of an exoskeleton. When a user begins to extend, their head is invited back into a more neutral position that discourages reflex postures and provides appropriate proprioceptive input. The anterior arms of the i2i. i2i system aids in development of controlled neck flexion and extension.
|Stealth products i2i extra large head and neck support system|
|Extra-large standard||Extra-large short arm|
|Max. neck circumference||18”||18”|
|Max. neck width||5.75”||5.75”|
- The products are designed to be fitted, applied and installed exclusively by a healthcare professional trained for these purposes. The fitting, application and installation by a non qualified individual could result in serious injury.
- The manufacturer warrants the following products against failure due to defective materials or workmanship as under:
- Headrest: 180 Days
- Hardware: 5 Years
- Electronics: 1 Years
- Covers: 180 Days
- The manufacturer does not warrant damage due to but not limited to:
- Abuse of product
- Misuse or misapplication of product
- Modification of product without written approval from the manufacturer.
- Any alteration or lack of Serial # where applicable will automatically void this warranty
- The product is liable for replacement parts only
- The manufacturer is not liable for any incurred labor costs
- Determination of cause of failure will be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Determination of replacement, repair or any remedy will beat the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns will be accepted for custom or special ordered products.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details