Derma sciences suture strip plus flexible wound closure strip 1/4" x 1 - 1/2" - 50/box
Suture Strip Plus Flexible Wound Closure Strips with maximum, dynamic adherence provide superior wound security. The inherent elasticity allows the strips to elongate and yield to the movement of skin, preventing the concentration of forces at the proximal ends, and reduces the chances of traction blisters or skin shear. Ideal for primary wound closure of surface tissue as well as traumatic wound closure such as skin tears.
- Wound Closure Strips are water resistant and have a skin-friendly adhesive.
- Made of macroporous, nonwoven polyimide with a pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Proprietary materials for perfect balance between elasticity and adherence, closely mimicking the elastic modulus of human skin.
- Ideal for primary wound closure of surface tissue as well as traumatic wound closure such as skin tears.
- Also ideal for instances when aesthetic results are of great importance, such as in plastic surgery.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details