Synetik Ergocare Piper Buggy Stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Synetik Ergocare Piper buggy stroller is the new state of the art comfort rehab-buggy. Piper buggy is determined for short stay usage of children with special needs. Fully foldable undercarriage is produced from lightweight aluminum profiles. Buggy is equipped with seat base with adjustable calf rest, extended reclining backrest, solid wheels of 6.9"/8.9", big detachable and adjustable footrest, 5-point immobilization belt with shoulder pads. Backrest is equipped with flexible multi-anchoring system for optimal accessory shoulder alignment. Those features make the products very well suitable for in town activities and public transportation, but as well as for light outdoor activities. The variability of the buggy and the ability to attach a wide range of accessories, ensure fulfilling of majority requirements of user's wide spectrum. The correct usage of the product should be consulted with a seating specialist. Products corresponds to the newest EC standards as well as hygienic, technical and safety requirements.
- One-piece foldable handle
- Non-adjustable seat depth
- Basket, transportation lock
- 45° Backrest recline adjustment
- Footrest height adjustable, detachable
- Extended backrest height non-adjustable
- Seat width adjustable by flexi-pads set (optional)
- 5-point immobilization harness with crotch belt and shoulder padding
- 6.9"/8.9" solid wheels, front with swivel lock detachable wheels, forks
|Synetik Ergocare Piper buggy stroller|
|Seat depth||9" - 11.4" (*)|
|Seat width||9.8" - 13.8" (*)|
|Seat to footrest||9.8" - 14.8"|
|Backrest angle||90° - 135°|
|Maximum load||110 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 2 Years Warranty: On standers, seating systems and strollers.
- 1 Year Warranty: For wheelchair components.
Please call us for specific details.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details