Synetik Ergocare TOM 5 Streeter Stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Synetik Ergocare TOM 5 streeter stroller is technologically advanced special-needs wheelchair incorporates the ALUX production method for high durability and low chassis weight. TOM 5 stroller is one of the lightest stroller-type wheelchairs in its category. The seat unit is detachable, reversible and entirely size and position adjustable. It also incorporates the innovative Monoslide design as well as the tilt-in-space telescope operated system, and flexible system for attaching seating restraints and positioning accessories. TOM 5 stroller wheelchair has easy handling and fully foldable frame even with seat attached. Soft shell is covered by fully detachable, soft padded upholstery in fashionable design.
Sego seating system includes:
- 5-points belt
- 40° tilt-in-space
- Brake extension
- Adjustable push-handle
- Front locking casters wheels
- 180° backrest angle adjustment
- Width and depth seat adjustment
- Height and angles adjustable footrest
- Height and width adjustable backrest
- Crash tested
- Solid steel for a stable ride
- Detachable and reversible seat unit
- Easy handling and fully foldable frame
- Variety of frame colors and fabric patterns
- Fully reclining backrest with lateral supports
- Seat unit with fully adjustable tilt-in-space function
|Synetik Ergocare TOM 5 streeter stroller|
|Backrest height||17.3" - 22.4"||20.1" - 26.7"||21.6" - 27.5"|
|Seat depth||7.3" - 10.6"||9" - 13"||11.4" - 15.7"|
|Seat width||8.6" - 11"||9.8" - 13.8"||10.6" - 15.3"|
|Seat to footrest||3.5" - 10.2"||4.7" - 14.1"||4.7" - 15.3"|
|Backrest angle||0° - 170°||0° - 170°||0° - 170°|
|Maximum load||77 lbs.||88 lbs.||110 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 2 Years Warranty: On standers, seating systems and strollers.
- 1 Year Warranty: For wheelchair components.
Please call us for specific details.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details