Systagenix Adaptic Non Adhering Dressing, Sterile 5" x 9" - 12/package
Systagenix Adaptic Non-adhering Dressing 5" x 9", Sterile
Systagenix Adaptic Non-Adhering Dressing is a primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate fabric and impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum mulsion. It is designed to help protect the wound while preventing the dressing from adhering to the wound and to minimize pain and trauma upon removal. It can be cut to wound size without unraveling or shredding.
- Systagenix Adaptic Non-Adhering Dressing helps prevent dressing adherence.
- Helps protect regenerating tissue and minimise patient pain at dressing changes.
- Helps prevent pooling of fluid at the wound site.
- Exudate easily passes through to the secondary absorbent dressing.
- Protects the fragile tissue in wounds by its unique structure with small mesh size.
- Mesh allows for exudates to easily pass through to the secondary dressing used, preventing maceration of the wound surface.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details