Systagenix Adaptic Touch Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing, 5" x 6" - 10/package
Adaptic Touch Non-Adhering Silicone Dressing is a flexible, open-mesh primary wound contact layer. It is comprised of cellulose acetate coated with silicone and is designed to stay in place during positioning and to be atraumatic during dressing change.features
- Adaptic Touch is better by design.
- Silicone assists dressing application and atraumatic removal.
- Advanced mesh design means minimized risk of exudate pooling and secondary dressing adherence to the wound.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details