Systagenix Nu-Derm Standard Hydrocolloid Wound Dressing, 4" x 4"- 5/package
Nu-Derm Hydrocolloid Dressing is designed to maintain a moist wound environment. This consists of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloid. Nu-Derm Standard is primarily indicated for the management of light to moderately exuding pressure sores and leg ulcers. The matrix formulation of the hydrocolloid allows it to be removed with the dressing, with little or no damage to newly formed tissue. The standard dressing consists of a wound contact layer of hydrocolloids and a top layer of foam with rounded corners and uniform thickness.features
- The standard product has a top layer of foam, rounded corners, and is uniform in thickness.
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment and encourages autolytic debridement, thus enabling granulation to proceed under optimum conditions.
- Designed to protect low-risk wounds against bacterial contamination.
- The dressing material interacts with wound exudate to form a soft gel, due to the matrix formulation of the hydrocolloid material; most of the gel is removed together with the dressing, resulting in little or no damage to the newly formed tissue.
- Waterproof and remains in place during showering.
- Dimension: 4'' x 4''
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details