Systagenix Promogran Wound Dressing Sterile, 19" sq- 10/package
Systagenix Wound Management Promogran Wound Dressing 19 sq. Sterile, Versatile
Systagenix promogran matrix wound dressing provides an environment which attracts cells and supports tissue growth, this dressing is used for multiple types of wounds including diabetic foot ulcers, venous ulcers and pressure ulcers, it is a primary dressing which transforms into a soft, comfortable gel, allowing contact with the entire wound bed.
- Utilizes a unique combination of 45% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC) and 55% collagen.
- Combination binds matrix metalloproteases in the dressing, creating an environment that attracts cells and is conducive to granulation tissue formation, epithelialization and rapid wound healing.
- Primary wound dressing that is easy to use and appropriate for multiple wound types.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details