Systagenix Promogran Wound Dressing Sterile, 4" sq - 10/package
Systagenix Wound Management Promogran Wound Dressing 4 sq. Sterile, Versatile
This combination provides the versatility needed when addressing a variety of wound types and a wide range of exudate levels, maintains a moist wound environment, which is conducive to granulation tissue formation and epithelialization that enables healing to proceed optimally, backed by a 10-year safety record, is easy to use and allows patients and caregivers to take charge of dressing changes.
- Utilizes a unique combination of 45% oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC) and 55% collagen.
- Combination binds matrix metalloproteases in the dressing, creating an environment that attracts cells and is conducive to granulation tissue formation, epithelialization and rapid wound healing.
- Primary wound dressing that is easy to use and appropriate for multiple wound types.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details