Kendall T.E.D Knee-Length Continuing Care Anti-Embolism Stocking, Large Regular, Black - each
T.E.D Knee-Length Anti-Embolism Stockings for continuing care are nylon, full-foot without inspection toe. Calf circumference determines size. Distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel determines length. Designed for continued care of the recuperating patient. 1 case of 12 pair.
- Knee-length compression stockings designed for continued care of the recuperating patient.
- Provides graduated compression -- Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease.
- Designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated.
- Improves blood flow through the femoral vein and reduce the chances of blood clots.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details