Tapeless Medical Arm Dressing Holder Small, 4" x 9" - 2/package
Tapeless Medical Arm Dressing Holder Small, 4" x 9" Non-Adhesive, Reusable, Non-Constrictive, Single Patient Use, Latex-Free
Tapeless’s clinically proven arm dressing holder is designed by a plastic and reconstructive surgeon to hold any primary dressing in place without the need for tape, adhesives, elastic netting, elastic wraps or rolls of gauze. These washable wound dressings are easy to adjust, apply, remove and are also reusable, making it very cost effective. It is anatomically designed to contour to the arm so that it stays in place while being comfortable and non-constrictive. This dressing holder is ideal for the elderly and diabetic patient, especially for skin tears or open wounds. Holds any primary dressing in place without the need of tape, adhesives, wraps or gauze. This wound dressing holder is reusable and will not fray or ravel when cut. Anatomically designed to contour the arm, ensures that the wound dressing holder will stay in place while being used. Ideal for the elderly, diabetics, and those prone to skin tears or open wounds.
- Washable and reusable for 7 to 10 days.
- Works with any wound dressing.
- Single patient use.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details