Teleflex Belly Drainage Bag with Waist Belt, 1000mL - 10/box
Anti-Reflux Valve, Sterile, Latex-Free
The Belly Bag is a urine bag that's worn at the waist. It is designed for either males or females who have an indwelling foley or suprapubic catheter. The bag fastens around the waist by means of a woven belt with a quick release buckle. It has a 1,000mL capacity and is completely Latex-free. An anti-reflux valve behind the catheter port prevents reflux urine flow. The Belly Bag is emptied by means of a drain tube with a twist valve that is in the approximate position of the urethra. Users can easily sleep with the bag in place, thus it can be worn 24 hours a day. In ambulatory patients, the bag is worn under the clothing where a soft backing provides a comfortable fit.Product Features
- Sterile and Latex-free.
- An anti-reflux valve behind the catheter port prevents reflux urine flow.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details