Teleflex FloCath Quick Hydrophilic Coated Intermittent Catheter w/Straight Tip 6Fr 16" L - Each
Teleflex FloCath Quick Hydrophilic Coated Intermittent Catheter with Straight Tip 6Fr 16" Sterile, Latex-Free
Designed to reduce friction, allowing minimal tissue irritation during insertion into the bladder. Integrated package contains a hydrophilic-coated flexible PVC catheter and sterile saline solution pouch. Coating is activated by soaking the catheter in the 0.9% sterile saline solution for 30 seconds, creating a slippery and low-friction surface so insertion and removal is effortless. Soft silicone introducer tip protects the catheter from the bacteria residing within the distal urethra. Patented sheath maintains and protects the sterile catheter during insertion, and facilitates sterile catheterization technique without additional gloves or messy gels.Product Features
- Smooth, Polished, Staggered Eyes.
- Low Friction.
- No Additional Lubricant Needed.
- Exceptional Drainage.
- Comfortable and Convenient.
- Easy opening and handling tab to assist those with loss of dexterity.
- Ultra smooth eyelets provide maximum comfort upon insertion and removal.
- 90% less friction during insertion or withdrawal for less pain.
- Self-adhesive patch on the back of the package allows adherence to surface to free both hands.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details