Teleflex Medical FloCath Hydrophilic Coated Intermittent Catheter w/Straight Tip 12Fr 16" L- Each
Teleflex Medical FloCath Hydrophilic Coated Intermittent Catheter with Straight Tip 12Fr 16" L, Sterile, Latex-free, Low Friction, White
The FloCath is a hydrophilic coated intermittent catheter that offers a comfortable and easy-to-use alternative to ordinary intermittent catheters. The hydrophilic coating is designed to reduce friction, allowing effortless insertion into the bladder. Activation of the coating occurs by soaking the catheter in water for 30 seconds. The water binds to the catheter creating an extremely low friction, slippery surface that is maintained during insertion and withdrawal. This results in minimizing insertion forces and tissue irritation while maximizing maneuverability and overall patient comfort. In a user preference test, 5 out of 5 participants chose FloCath over another leading brand of intermittent catheters.Product Features
- Hydrophilic coating creates slippery surface.
- No additional lubricant required.
- Smooth, polished, staggered eyes.
- Low Friction.
- Comfortable and convenient.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details