Teleflex MMG Closed System Intermittent Catheter Kit, Red Rubber, Coude, 14Fr - each
Sterile, Single-Use, Contains Latex, Includes Povidone Iodine Swabs, Underpad, Gauze and Gloves
This kit contains a Rusch/MMG Intermittent Urinary Catheter with CoudeTip, gauze tissue, povidone iodine swabs, two gloves and underpad. Medical studies have proven that MMG users are nine times less likely to contract UTI's than those using other conventional methods. Our soft silicone "introducer" tip shields the catheter through the tip of the urethral opening bypassing the majority of urinary tract bacteria. The self-contained intermittent catheter system is fully protected within its own closed sterile field. It is pre-lubricated, the catheter and soft silicone "Introducer" tip are both coated with non-allergenic, water-soluble lubricant for easy insertion. No separate lubrication procedure is needed. The self-contained urine collection bag eliminates the need for separate containers, thus reducing the risk of spillage and allowing for ease of disposal.Product Features
- Fully enclosed system.
- Polished, recessed eyelets.
- Tapered catheter tip.
- Designed to reduce UTI recurrence.
- Guardian Tip protects catheter from contamination.
- No gloves required.
- Unique patented break-away funnel end provides a safe and easy urine sampling procedure.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details