Teleflex MMG Closed System Intermittent Catheter with Straight Introducer Tip, 8Fr - each
Straight, Sterile, Latex-Free, Single-Use
The Rusch/MMG Intermittent Urinary Catheter is pre-lubricated and the catheter and soft silicone "Introducer" tip are both coated with a non-allergenic, water-soluble lubricant for easy insertion. No separate lubrication procedure is needed. The MMG System's vinyl catheter drainage eyelets are recessed and polished; the tips are tapered assuring a smoother glide passage through the urethra. The self-contained urine collection bag eliminates the need for separate containers, thus reducing the risk of spillage and allowing for ease of disposal.Product Features
- Fully enclosed system.
- Polished, recessed eyelets.
- Tapered catheter tip.
- Designed to reduce UTI recurrence.
- Guardian Tip protects catheter from contamination.
- No gloves required.
- Unique patented break-away funnel end provides a safe and easy urine sampling procedure.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details